All Personal Data collected on the Site are processed in accordance with the regulations applicable to the protection of Personal Data, in particular the European Regulation n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "RGPD"), as well as any legislation or regulation that may come in addition to or in substitution of the RGPD (hereinafter the "Regulations applicable to Personal Data").
Who processes your Personal Data and who has access to it?
- Data controller
The Personal Data collected on the Site through our collection forms are processed under the responsibility of the company SPACE MUSIC SM, SAS, registered in the Castres Trade and Companies Register under number 894 616 788 and having its registered office at 11 RUE DE LA FARGA 81500 FIAC (hereinafter referred to as "SPACE MUSIC" or "we"). In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, SPACE MUSIC is responsible for the processing concerned.
Within SPACE MUSIC, and with regard to each processing operation, your Personal Data is only communicated or made accessible to those persons to whom it is necessary to communicate it for the purposes and taking into account the purpose of the processing in question. Your Personal Data may also be communicated to third parties for the purpose of the corresponding processing.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area or to countries which have been the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission.
Why and how do we process your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is processed for specific purposes and in accordance with the legal bases that are brought to your attention in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Regulations.
How is your Personal Information protected?
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information. To this end, we have taken appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful processing, destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorised disclosure of your Personal Information. Where applicable, we implement procedures to ensure that any third party service providers we authorise to access your personal information respect and maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability and overall security of your Personal Data.
What are your legal rights?
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit and oppose the processing of your Personal Data, as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death when this is provided for by the applicable regulations and the right to the portability of your Personal Data by formulating your request to the addresses indicated in the "Contact us" section. You must indicate which right you wish to exercise and all the details necessary for us to respond to your request.
These rights are exercised under the conditions set out in the Regulations applicable to Personal Data.
The right of access means that you can ask us at any time to tell you whether we are processing personal data about you and, if so, to tell you what Personal Data is involved and the characteristics of the processing carried out.
The right of rectification means that you can ask us to rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate. You may also request that your Personal Data, if incomplete, be completed insofar as this is relevant to the purpose of the processing in question.
The right to erasure means that you may request the erasure of your Personal Data in particular when: (i) their retention is no longer necessary with regard to the purposes for which they were collected (ii) your Personal Data is processed on the basis of your consent, you wish to withdraw that consent, and there is no other legal basis that could justify the processing (iii) you have objected to the processing of your Personal Data and you therefore wish it to be erased (iv) your Personal Data has been processed unlawfully; (v) your Personal Data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation that is provided for by the applicable regulations.
- The right to limitation means that you can ask us to limit the processing of your Personal Data (i) when you contest the accuracy of your Personal Data for a period of time allowing us to verify the accuracy of your Personal Data, (ii) when, following a processing operation established as non-compliant, you prefer the limitation of the processing to the complete erasure of your Personal Data (iii) when we no longer need your Personal Data for the purposes of the processing operation, but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (iv) where you have objected to the processing of your Personal Data and you wish to restrict the processing for the period of time necessary for us to verify whether the legitimate reason you are invoking is justified. Limitation of processing means that the processing of your Personal Data will be limited to the storage of the relevant Personal Data. We will not carry out any further operations on this Personal Data.
- The right to object means that you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, where such processing is based on the pursuit of SPACE MUSIC's legitimate interests. The right to object can be exercised provided that you can prove a legitimate reason relating to your particular situation. We will then cease the processing in question unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for continuing it in accordance with the Regulations applicable to Personal Data. Where your Personal Data is processed for commercial prospecting purposes, you may object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose.
- The right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death allows you to make known your instructions concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your Personal Data after your death.
- The right to portability means that you can ask us, under the conditions set out in the Regulation applicable to Personal Data, to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or ask us to transmit it directly to a third party of your choice where this is legally and technically possible.
Where we process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the validity of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
If you are not satisfied with the response, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority in France, the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés ("CNIL"): www.cnil.fr.
Cookies and other trackers
Our partners place audience measurement and analytical cookies on our site in order to enable us to measure the site's audience, optimise its performance and improve our services. If you do not accept these cookies, we will not be able to take into account your navigation within our performance and audience measurement statistics.
Google Analytics: Politique de Confidentialité Google
Your choice (i.e. whether you consent or refuse the deposit of cookies) will be retained for a period of 6 months.
You can manage your cookie preferences at any time:
- On our site via the "Cookie Management" tab accessible from all pages of the site
You may withdraw your consent or change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the "Cookie Management" section of the Site.
- From your browser
You have the option of configuring your browser to systematically reject the deposit of cookies.
Each browser is configured differently to manage cookies and your choices. You should therefore consult the conditions of your browser to determine how to modify your consent to the deposit of cookies.
To help you with the configuration, you can consult the specific help page of the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies;
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/safari;
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647;
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies;
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.